Pared-down and packable, the Torrentshell Jacket is an H2No® Performance Standard 2.5-layer nylon waterproof/breathable hard shell rain jacket for seriously wet weather.
Aside from stunning landscapes, Southern Patagonia is known for one thing: wet weather. For trekking and hiking in drenching conditions, our Torrentshell Jacket provides H2No® Performance Standard protection that's durable, lightweight and simple. We’ve improved the fit, and the 2.5-layer nylon rain jacket has a waterproof/breathable barrier, a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish and stuffs into one of two zippered handwarmer pockets (with a carabiner clip-in loop). The hood rolls down, stows away, and has a laminated visor; the center zipper now has sleek minimal-welt exterior and interior storm flaps; and the ventilating pit zips have storm flaps and Deluge DWR-treated zippers. With a microfleece-lined neck, hook-and loop cuff closures and a drawcord hem.
- H2No® Performance Standard shell with waterproof/breathable 2.5-layer nylon ripstop repels moisture
- 2-way-adjustable hood with a laminated visor rolls down and stows
- Microfleece-lined neck provides comfort and protects waterproof/breathable barrier
- Center-front zipper features minimal welt exterior and interior storm flaps that create a zipper-garage chin guard
- Pockets: two zippered handwarmers and venting pit zips, all with welted exterior storm flaps and DWR-treated zippers
- Self-fabric hook-and-loop cuff closures and adjustable drawcord hem seal out moisture
- Stows in self-stuff handwarmer pocket with carabiner clip-in loop; Re-engineered pattern for improved fit
- H2No® Performance Standard shell: 2.5-layer, 2.6-oz 50-denier 100% nylon ripstop with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 345 g (12.2 oz)
2.5-layer H2No® Performance Standard shell fabrics are waterproof, windproof, breathable and highly packable. They combine a water-repellent shell fabric with a waterproof barrier and a raised pattern on the inside, instead of the interior scrim used in 3-layer fabrics. The raised pattern makes 2.5-layer fabric light and compressible, while still protecting the waterproof barrier.
Sorry, there are no reviews for this product yet.