The time-honored Synchilla® Vest holds heat close to the core and is made of warm midweight polyester fleece (80-85% recycled).
Paired with a courier bag, a loaded gear sling, or a backpack and a week of free time, this go-anywhere vest holds heat close to your core and lets your arms move freely to get the job done. Lightweight and stuffable, it adds a dash of warmth when worn over a shirt or under a shell. Made of a midweight polyester fleece (80-85% recycled) that insulates without overheating, it has a stand-up collar for wind protection and two zippered handwarmer pockets to carry the fundamentals. With a full front zip and elasticized bindings on the armholes and hem. Hip length. Fabrics are bluesign® approved.
- Made of bluesign® approved midweight polyester fleece (80-85% recycled)
- Full-zip vest with stand-up collar
- Two zippered handwarmer pockets
- Elasticized binding at armholes and hem
- Hip length
- Solids: 7.5-oz 100% polyester (85% recycled) fleece. Heathers: 7.9-oz 100% polyester (80% recycled) fleece. Fabrics are bluesign® approved
- 283 g (10 oz)
Sorry, there are no reviews for this product yet.