Highly versatile, lightweight, feature rich, high-performance H2No® Performance Standard fly fishing waders designed for the widest range of fishing scenarios from small stream to big rivers.
Whether you’re scrambling up small, high-gradient freestones or climbing over drift boat gunwales to do the cast-step-mend steelhead dance, the fact is, most wader failure is caused by abrasion along inner leg seams. The solution for wader longevity? Move the seams out of the high-wear zone to the back outside of each leg. Our new Skeena River Waders feature SSC (single-seam construction) for significantly enhanced durability and freedom of movement. These highly versatile, lightweight fly fishing waders are built from varying weights of tough, 4-layer polyester microfiber with our proprietary waterproof/breathable H2No® barrier and NanoSphere DWR (durable water repellent) finish. They’re also loaded with fishing-friendly features: Waist-mounted EZ Lock suspenders easily convert from chest to waist height and provide quick relief without having to remove your jacket; internal welded TPU-waterproof pocket keeps camera or phone dry; chest handwarmer pockets with water-resistant zips protect your off hand from the elements; additional upper storage pockets and a laser-cut utility keeper secure essential tools. The custom fit left and right booties are made from 3mm neoprene with abrasion-resistant soles. Field repair kit included.
- Polyester microfiber shell features a proprietary H2No® Performance Standard waterproof/breathable barrier with NanoSphere® DWR (durable water repellent) finish; fabric is highly durable and puncture resistant without excessive multiple layers or added weight
- Waist-mounted EZ Lock suspenders allow easy conversion from chest to waist height for quick relief without having to remove jacket ; TPU slide-and-lock design on front and back of suspenders offers security when wading deep and for roll-down, waist-high comfort; full elastic back
- Innovative SSC (single seam construction) seaming completely elevates seams on inside of leg--the highest wear point; only one seam up the back of leg is exposed for less abrasion and greater durability for wader
- Inside, welded TPU-waterproof pocket keeps valuables dry and secure
- Upper reach through kangaroo pocket and horizontal zip chest pocket provides warmth for hands and quick access to tippet spools, nippers and floatant
- Anatomically curved knees
- Custom fit 3mm neoprene left and right booties with abrasion-resistant soles; laser-cut utility keeper allows easy access to tools, nippers, etc.; field repair kit included
- H2No® Performance Standard 4-layer, 5.4-oz 100% polyester microfiber high-density taffeta upper with 4-layer, 5.8-oz 100% polyester microfiber high-density taffeta lower. Upper and lower have a waterproof/breathable barrier with a NanoSphere® DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Front chest pocket: 9.8-oz 100% nylon stretch mesh lined with 6.4-oz 100% polyester brushed tricot
- 1051 g (37.1 oz)
Sorry, there are no reviews for this product yet.