A superlight short-sleeved shirt in an easy-care organic cotton/recycled polyester blend.
Two reasons why you see so many Island Hoppers in tropical airports around the world: The classic style provides easy comfort on travel days, and you don’t have to change when it’s time to hit the water. The new, ultralight 60% organic cotton, 40% all-recycled polyester fabric wicks moisture, feels great against the skin and has 15-UPF sun protection. It also washes easily with a quick dunk in the sink and dries fast. Made with vibrant colors to reflect the sun’s rays and a straight hem and side vents for casual, untucked comfort. The oversized, drop-in chest pockets (sized for a fly box, passport or both) with mesh vents can be accessed through the vertical reach-through opening while keeping the top flap secured.
- Easy care, organic cotton and recycled polyester blend
- Quick-drying fabric is highly breathable and comfortable, with 15-UPF sun protection
- Reach-through chest utility pockets with sculpted front pocket flaps
- Hidden grosgrain hemostat holder
- 60% organic cotton plain weave/40% all-recycled polyester, with 15-UPF sun protection
- 212 g (7.5 oz)
Sorry, there are no reviews for this product yet.