This title provides an increased scale of one of the most visited National Parks in the US, and one of our more popular map titles. This increased scale will provide greater detail to the backcountry users and Appalachian Trail through-hikers.
Park Introduction: Great Smoky Mountains National Park is a hiker’s paradise with over 800 miles of maintained trails ranging from short legstretchers to strenuous treks that may require backcountry camping. But hiking is not the only reason for visiting the Smokies. Car camping, fishing, picnicking, wildlife viewing and auto touring are popular activities.
- Approximately 4.25" x 9.25" folded; 22" x 32" fully opened
- Scale = 1:40,000
- Map Revised - 2010
Areas and places featured in this map series (TI316 & TI317) include:
• Appalachian Trail
• Benton Mackaye Trail
• Mountains-to-Sea Trail
• Backcountry Campsites
• Detailed Trail Mileages
• Fords/Stream Crossings
• Nature/Interpretive Trails
• Scenic Overlooks/Roadside Pull-outs
• Cades Cove Driving Loop
• Chilowee Mountain, Little Mountain, & Cataloochee Divide
• Blue Ridge Parkway
• National Forest Service Lands (Cherokee, Pisgah and Nantahala National Forests)
• Little Tennessee & Tuckasegee Rivers
• Chilhowee & Fontana Lakes
• Maryville, Tennessee - Gatlinburg, Tennessee - Waynesville, North Carolina
Sorry, there are no reviews for this product yet.