To preview a sample of this book, click here!
In this new 2nd Edition Cory Routh covers everything you will need to know for safe, fun and successful kayak fishing.
Kayak Fishing gives you a quick, clear understanding of the essential information you'll need to get started in the growing sport of kayak fishing.
- Learn how to choose the right kayak for fishing
- Full-color photographs throughout
- Learn which PFDs and paddles to select
- Kayak safety and self-rescues
- Basic paddle strokes and maneuvering
- Basic and advanced kayak rigging
- Transporting your kayak
- Choosing the right fishing gear
- Tides and currents
- Stealth and presentation
- Fighting and landing fish
- Freshwater fishing
- Salt water fishing
- Fly-fishing techniques
- Fishing unfamiliar places
- Kayak fishing instructor and guide listings
- Helpful resource section of Web Sites, and organizations
Sorry, there are no reviews for this product yet.