Learn to tie and fish your own foam spiders!
Foam spiders are some of the most versatile flies around. Here's everything you need to tie and fish them!
The time-honored Foam Spider is a great fly for bluegill, bass, and even trout. this kit will have you tying and fishing 'em in no time.
What's inside the book:
- Detailed step-by-step guide to tying foam spiders
- Helpful tips on choosing materials for tying foam spiders
- Info on making your own foam spider bodies. It's easy, cost-effective and fun!
- Fishing tips for using Foam Spiders in many different situations
Plus materials to tie 12 foam spiders in a variety of colors and styles:
- A dozen foam spider hooks and a nice selection of large pre-shaped bodies in a variety of fish-catching colors
- Additional foam sheeting for making custom foam spider bodies of your own design
- A sheet of brightly colored "sight spot" foam for adding sight spots to your foam spiders
- A generous selection of rubber leg material in several different colors and styles.
By Steve Hudson.
Sorry, there are no reviews for this product yet.