To preview a sample of this book, click here!
The first and only guide to cover the full variety of Georgia's top fly-fishing waters. Details cold water streams, warm water rivers and impoundments, and coastal saltwater fishing.
You'll gain a quick, clear understanding of the essential information you'll need to fly fish Georgia's best waters. Outstandingly clear maps provide access points to waters. Find everything you need to know to fish a particular water from hatch charts to flies to essential gear. Full color photos of fishing destinations and flies to use. A great book for the beginner or expert.
- Detailed maps accompany each water
- 135 full-color photographs
- 90 color photos of flies to use in Georgia
- 23 fly illustrations by Paul Puckett
- 27 maps to access waters
- 3 important hatch charts
- 5 wonderful pieces of art by Paul Puckett, Bucky Bowles, Tom Landreth, and Patsy Lewis-Gentry.
Sorry, there are no reviews for this product yet.