Pared-down and packable, the Torrentshell Jacket is an H2No® Performance Standard 2.5-layer nylon waterproof/breathable hard shell for seriously wet weather.
Aside from stunning landscapes, Southern Patagonia is known for one thing: wet weather. For trekking and hiking in drenching conditions, our Torrentshell Jacket provides H2No® Performance Standard protection that's durable, lightweight and versatile. The 2.5-layer nylon jacket has a waterproof/breathable barrier, a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish and stuffs into one of two zippered handwarmer pockets (with a carabiner clip-in loop); the hood rolls down, stows away, and has a laminated visor; the center zipper has minimal welt exterior and interior storm flaps; and the ventilating pit zips have storm flaps and Deluge DWR-treated zippers. With a microfleece-lined neck, hook-and-loop cuff closures and a drawcord hem.
- H2No® Performance Standard shell with waterproof/breathable 2.5-layer nylon ripstop
- 2-way-adjustable hood with a laminated visor rolls down and stows
- Microfleece-lined neck provides comfort and protects waterproof/breathable barrier
- Center-front zipper features minimal welt exterior and interior storm flaps that create a zipper-garage chin guard
- Pockets: two zippered handwarmers and venting pit zips; all with welted exterior storm flaps and DWR (durable water repellent)-finished zippers
- Self-fabric hook-and-loop cuff closures and adjustable drawcord hem seal out elements
- Stows in self-stuff handwarmer pocket with carabiner clip-in loop
- H2No® Performance Standard shell: 2.5-layer, 2.6-oz 50-denier 100% nylon ripstop with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 320 g (11.3 oz)