The perfect warmth for just about everything, our classic Down Sweater Vest is lightweight, windproof, and fine-tuned this season with a new 100% recycled polyester ripstop shell, 800-fill-power Traceable Down, and improved fit.
Simple, lightweight core warmth. The Down Sweater Vest’s minimalist design practically floats; its ethically sourced and traceable 800-fill-power down traps heat in alpine conditions, yet it’s so compact that it stuffs into an internal pocket (with a carabiner clip-in loop). The revised 100% recycled polyester shell with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish provides wind and weather protection as well as a high tear-strength; updated quilting lines stabilize the down; now with a more contoured fit and slightly longer torso. The drawcord hem tightens from inside the zippered handwarmer pockets, and nylon-bound elastic armholes seal in heat.
- New shell fabric has an updated ripstop pattern, and like the liner, is still a 100% recycled polyester fabric with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Traceable Down (third-party-verified, non-live-plucked, non-force-fed) 800-fill-power goose down
- Updated fit is more contoured and has a longer hem; horizontal quilt lines in body and narrow horizontal quilt lines on side panels
- Center-front vislon zipper has wicking interior storm flap and zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
- Two secure handwarmer pockets have vislon zippers and garages; internal zippered chest pocket self-stuffs and has a carabiner clip-in loop
- Comfortable nylon-bound elastic armholes seal in warmth
- Hem adjusts by pulling cord in handwarmer pockets and releases with cordlocks at front hem
- Shell: 1.4-oz 20x30-denier 100% recycled polyester ripstop with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Lining: 1.5-oz 22-denier 100% recycled polyester ripstop with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Insulation: Traceable Down (third-party-verified, non-live-plucked, non-force-fed) 800-fill-power goose down
- 238 g (8.4 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.