The most versatile polyester baselayer with the greatest comfort range.
The building blocks for a dirtbag summer – a positive attitude, a good supply of beans and rice, and a few versatile items of clothing like this crew that balance performance in a wide range of conditions with night and day comfort. Our Capilene Midweight fabric hits the sweet spot of weight, breathability and wicking that, worn alone or with additional layers, is the essence of versatility. It keeps you dry and comfortable when worn during high-exertion activities in cool-to-moderate temperatures and insulates beneath a shell in cold weather. Constructed with a Polartec® Power Grid™ fabric, it has a smooth face for easy layering and a brushed-back grid that aids in wicking as well as warmth. The fabric is bluesign® approved, has 93% recycled-polyester content and is treated with Polygiene® permanent odor control. Features include a rib-knit collar with internal neck tape for chafe-free comfort, full underarm gussets for unhindered shoulder mobility, elastic thumb loops for secure hand coverage, flatlock seams to minimize chafing, offset shoulder and side seams to lie smoothly beneath pack straps, and a drop tail for additional coverage.
- Polartec® Power Grid™ fabric has a smooth face for easy layering
- Fabric’s brushed grid pattern next to skin provides superior warmth, breathability and moisture-wicking performance
- Self-fabric binding at collar with internal neck tape for comfort; locker loop for hang-drying
- Offset shoulder seams eliminate chafing under pack straps
- Full underarm gusset for range of motion and chafe-free comfort
- Elastic thumb loops for secure hand coverage
- Flatlock seams to minimize chafing; drop tail for more coverage
- 4.4-oz (150-g) Polartec® Power Grid™ 100% polyester (93% recycled) double knit with Polygiene® permanent odor control. Fabric is bluesign® approved
- 153 g (5.4 oz)