This dynamic 72-page book joins our other 101-series titles (FLYFISHING 101 and NYMPHING 101) as our latest guide to help you more fully enjoy the exciting world of flyfishing!
This great book for the beginning saltwater fly fisher covers everything you need to know to get started in this very enjoyable aspect of fly fishing. Here's a sampling of what's inside:
- Selecting saltwater rods and reels
- Fly lines and leaders for saltwater fly fishing
- How to rig up your saltwater gear
- How to use a loop knot to attach fly to leader
- Choosing and using saltwater flies
- How to do the doublehaul cast...the saltwater fly fishers's best friend!
- How to fish beaches and edges
- How tides influence when and where you fish
- And much more!
We are very excited about this great new book, and we're sure it will be just the thing to help you discover just how much fun the world of saltwater flyfishing can be.