Sage Approach Fly Rods have a medium-fast action that provides excellent line feel and control. These rods utilize a higher modulus graphite than any of the previous Sage entry-level rods. Approach fly rods are more than just great "entry level" rods. Beginning casters can grown easily with these rods without ever feeling they've outgrown them, while experienced casters can rely on the Approach rods' quality and high performance.
- Graphite III technology
- Medium-fast action
- Oyster Shell blank color
- Black primary wraps with Silver trim wraps
- Ceramic stripper guides
- Hard chromed snake guides and tip-top
- Ebony insert and anodized aluminum up-locking reel seat
- Reverse half-wells cork handle
- Black anodized aluminum up-locking reel seat
- Full-wells cork handle with fighting butt
- Rugged Silver Gray nylon rod tube with divided liner
Sage Approach Fly Rods are made in the U.S.A.