The new Sea to Summit Ultra-Sil Dry Sacks are more than 50% lighter than the original Dry Sacks. They’re made of Siliconized Cordura, which is one of the lightest and toughest waterproof nylon fabrics available. Now you don’t have to choose between keeping your gear dry and keeping it light.
- A Backpacker magazine Editors' Choice Award Winner!
- Super compact and ultra lightweight
- Made of Ultra-Sil™ nylon, a polyurethane coated Siliconized Cordura® for ultimate waterproofing and maximum durability
- Non-wicking Hypalon® roll top closure with stiffener at the top for a better seal
- Soft and flexible with a slippery finish for easy packing
- Nearly transparent allowing good visibility of the contents
- All seams are double stitched and tape sealed
- Smaller sizes have flat bottoms, others are round
- Any roll-top dry sack must be closed properly to ensure water can’t get in. Begin by folding the Hypalon strip down first and be sure to have at least three rolls before closing the buckle.
- Avoid contact with sharp objects or subjecting the sack to high abrasion, as this could compromise the waterproof fabric.
- Ultra-Sil Dry Sacks should only be used to store sensitive electronic devices when used in conjunction with another, heavier-duty dry bag – the “double bag” method. For maximum protection of electronics the use of a waterproof hard case with a mechanical seal should be considered.
- This product is not intended for boating or marine use.
1 Liter Dry Sack:
2 Liter Dry Sack:
4 Liter Dry Sack:
8 Liter Dry Sack:
13 Liter Dry Sack: