Joshua Tree lip balms are petroleum free and made from a base that’s a blend of cocoa butter and beeswax, so they glide on smoothly. All lip balms are packaged in a slim-fit tube that fits comfortably and securely in a pocket with a cap that won’t unexpectedly pop off.
Tea tree is an essential oil that’s a natural antiseptic used for decades to treat wounds and aid in oral hygiene. Healing Mint’s combination of mint and tea tree oil makes it an effective antiseptic to heal and revitalize sunburned and chapped lips.
- Our new slim fit tube - lower profile is more comfortable and resists unscrewing in your pocket.
- Less Beeswax means it soaks into your lips without leaving that goopy residue.
- Powerful moisturizers to replenish chapped lips.
Crafted with the finest 100% organic ingredients:
- Skin-cell regenerator, prevents scarring.
- Tea Tree Essential Oil: Strong antiseptic. Fights fungal infections, heals wounds, acne, insect bites.
- Cocoa Butter: Mild sun protection properties, although it is not considered an SPF additive by the FDA. Cocoa butter is a wonderful emollient plant extract. It is one of the best ingredients to replenish skin.
- Coconut Oil: A highly saturated oil which resists oxidation. It is a heavy oil which stays on the outer layers of the skin maintaining a smooth feeling.
- Apricot Kernel Oil: A medium-heavy oil which is favored in body oils because it absorbs into the deeper layers of the skin.
- Sunflower Oil: A medium-light oil which is naturally high in Vitamin E.
- Vitamin E Oil: This oil is used as a preservative and antioxidant. This oil has mild sun protection properties.
- Bees Wax: Creates a desirable consistency for lip balms and salves and seals moisture in the skin.