A quick-drying hoody in a soft 100% polyester designed for flats fishing; forearms and side panels with durable stretch-woven nylon/spandex.
On tropical Pacific atolls, the only thing more ferocious than a feeding GT is the sun. Fortunately, our Sunshade Technical Hoody, with its ultralight 3.54-oz polyester double-knit fabric and 25-UPF sun protection, offers full upper-body coverage and a cool, airy feel. Thumb holes pull the sleeves down to cover hands, built-in sun mask and hood fit easily over a baseball cap, reinforced stretch-woven inner forearms and side panels protect against abrasion, and a convenient zippered pocket holds a few essentials. The Sunshade proudly flies a heat-transfer Fitz Roy Tarpon logo on the back. In punishing heat, this is the next best thing to cranking up the motor and running full tilt just to cool off.
- Lightweight, quick drying 100% polyester jersey with 25-UPF sun protection
- Hood is designed to be worn over a baseball cap
- Zip closure on front pocket; heat-pressed thermoplastic tape reinforces pocket construction and resists abrasion
- Forearms and side panels reinforced with stretch-woven fabric for durable protection from constant contact with the push pole
- Sculpted cuff with thumb hole loops for sun protection
- Fitz Roy Tarpon heat transfer on back nape
- Body: 3.54-oz 100% polyester double knit, with 25-UPF sun protection. Contrast: forearms/side panels: 4.5-oz 96% nylon/4% spandex, with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 201 g (7.1 oz)