Built with durably waterproof/breathable and windproof 2-layer polyester GORE-TEX® fabric, our Piolet Jacket is comfortable and versatile.
When the leaves change and temperatures fall, freezing rain and wet snow aren’t far behind. Our updated Piolet Jacket remains unfazed. It protects, moves and breathes with a supple 2-layer polyester waterproof/breathable and windproof GORE-TEX® fabric that has a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. The hanging liner is made of a brushed and wicking mesh in the body, with smooth-layering taffeta in the sleeves, and the drop-collar design on the helmet-compatible, 2-way adjustable hood provides exceptional coverage and visibility. Details include minimal welt exterior and interior storm flaps on the center-front zipper; extremely low-bulk, watertight, coated pit-zips; and three external pockets (the jacket also has an internal zippered security pocket). With low-profile contoured cuff closures and full-reach gusseted underarm panels for mobility.
- 2-layer polyester GORE-TEX® fabric shell and a wicking mesh liner create a supple, comfortable package
- Helmet-compatible, 2-way-adjustable hood with drop-collar design provides exceptional coverage and visibility
- Center-front zipper features minimal welt exterior and interior storm flaps that create a zipper-garage chin guard; microfleece on interior collar for added comfort on chin
- Gusseted underarm panels reduce lift when reaching overhead and have minimal pit zips for venting
- Chest pocket, handwarmer pockets and pit zips feature coated, watertight Slim Zips that reduce bulk and weight; internal zipper pocket
- Shaped cuffs use a tapered tab self-fabric hook-and-loop closure
- Shell: 2-layer, 3.4-oz 75-denier 100% polyester GORE-TEX® fabric with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Lining: 100% polyester warp-knit mesh and 2.2-oz 50-denier 100% polyester plain weave with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 632 g (22.3 oz)