Same great Gi design in an excellent new fabric: tough, light nylon taslan with moisture-shedding DWR (durable water repellent) and 50+ UPF sun protection.
For the deep water soloing of Mallorca, all you need are a pair of these shorts, your chalkbag and climbing shoes you can take with you into the drink. Made from a light nylon taslan fabric, our Gi III Shorts have a gusseted crotch that allows unparalleled hip and leg mobility, a DWR (durable water repellent) finish to shed moisture and an elastic waist with a lightweight, adjustable webbing belt. The fabric feels light and supple yet resists abrasion; it provides 50+ UPF sun protection. Four pockets (all with mesh lining) include two in front, one in back and a thigh pocket with an internal key loop. Inseam is 10".
- Durable, quick-drying nylon taslan shorts with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 50+ UPF sun protection
- Shorts have elasticized waistband and built-in adjustable belt with separating buckle, zip fly with button closure
- Coin safe on-seam front pockets with polyester mesh for drainage
- Right rear, drop-in zippered pocket; right thigh zippered pocket with internal key loop; both pockets have polyester mesh for drainage
- Gusseted crotch for increased mobility
- 3.4-oz 100% nylon taslan with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 50+ UPF sun protection
- 226 g (8 oz)